Friday, July 2, 2010

Giving It a Shot

I've always loved to write. I've always wanted to be a great writer. I've always had this beautiful lyrical language in my head and then I try to put it down in sentences and it's nothing that I had envisioned. Since I was 11 years old I have kept a journal, and yet I still don't feel that the wonderful moments I experience sound as amazing as they feel to me. I don't write in my journal too often anymore and when I do I become exhausted trying to make my writing perfect. Being sure to not leave out a single detail. Unfortunately, these memories are now being lost and I have a life that is worth writing about. So, here I am. I am going to give it a shot. Even if I may not be the most talented writer, I will write about my life that I love so very much and the interesting stories it holds. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment