Thursday, August 7, 2014

3 Months New

Whoops.  I didn't write anything for a month.  Well, in truth, I didn't have any time to waste at a computer.  I've been doing nothing, but loving on you sweet girl.

Today you are 3 months new and in less than a week's time I will have to return to work.  Our endless lazy week days of cuddling and The Good Wife episodes are coming to a close.  I can't begin to tell you how much this kills me.  I've been dreading this all summer.  There is so much I will miss.  I'm not going to harp on it, because quite frankly it's depressing and I can't waste a single moment we have left.

You have had a busy month growing, learning, and becoming a 3 month old.  I keep trying to soak up every.single.second.  We can't get enough of your coos.  You love to suck on your hands, and you think your feet are by far the craziest thing you have seen yet.  You are a bit of a mommy freak, and let's be honest I'm a bit of a baby freak. 

This month you met your future husband.  Call us old fashioned, but we already arranged your marriage.  You'll thank me later.  I'm getting you the most AMAZING mother-in-law out of the deal. 

You are finally getting big enough to wear some of your adorable clothes; and you let me play dress up.  I've dreamed of doing this for as long as I can remember.  You are wearing my dress here, by the way.

You continue to be such a great sleeper, and I still love to watch you sleep.  I mean, REALLY love to watch you sleep.  You're the most peaceful angel.  I would do it your whole nap, except I'm afraid you'll wake up and I'll scare the living mess out of you.  So, I'll admit, a lot of times I just go in the other room and stare at you through the monitor. #babyfreak
 
 
Okay, a bit excessive, I know, but I just can't stand it.

You love your activity mat and this tacky mobile that your Aunt Laura was right about.
 
Someone else loves your activity mat, too.
 

You are the greatest part of our lives, Sweet Girl.  Happy 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment