Monday, July 7, 2014

2 Months New

Happy 2 months, Miss E!!  You continue to fill our hearts with so much love and joy.  We are so blessed!  Every day I am reminded of how much you are growing and changing.  It seems like overnight you grew these long eyelashes that curl up on the ends.  I can't get enough of them.  Your "newborn hair" is falling out even though I hate to admit it.  I find strands of it and tell myself that it is Cricket's, but I know it's yours.  Little blonde fuzzies are replacing these dark strands.  You are much calmer and happier.  You still love to be walked around and bounced, but you are becoming more content to chill in your swing.  As much as I love watching you grow, I know these days are going to go by so fast.  I'm trying to soak up every little part.

These days you are starting to smile.  And what a beautiful one you have. 
You love your Daddy.  And he adores you.
You are starting to coo and talk to us.  You have the sweetest voice.
You are chunking up and I couldn't be happier.  You've moved up a size in diapers.  Welcome to the 1s!
You love your baths.
You are sleeping for longer.  And again, we couldn't be happier.
  
We love you, Sweet Girl.   

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you baby girl. Time is slipping by and you are changing so quickly that I fear I might miss something! So, don't be surprised when I show up to see you, just breathe you in, smother you with kisses and sing you "Nettie's Song"! I simply have to steal the time, because you've already stolen my heart.

    ReplyDelete