Sunday, December 7, 2014

7 Months New

My perfect little package. I keep finding myself looking back at the pictures from the day you were born trying to imagine how small you were. My 5 lb bag of sugar. You are still so perfect to me, and I'm soaking up all the precious moments spent with you.

Your 7th month new has been a busy one and I'm beginning to think that's just how it's going to be from here on out...busy. Thanksgiving was a highlight, my little Tiger Lily.
You got so much loving from your cousins, I'm surprised you weren't rubbed raw from all of their smooches. Even Bobcat got in on the lovin.

We cheered on the Tigers to a win over the Gamecocks. And literally, it was just you and me (but you were napping) cheering them on in a house full of Gamecocks. You were really polite when you woke up and found out we won, even though you wanted to say "In yo' face!" to anyone dressed in black and garnet. You were the cutest Tiger fan ever. Yes, I said evvvvvver.

Your elf arrived after Thanksgiving with your cousins' elves. Fisbee and LoLo had to show Sugar the way. Sugar has been keeping an eye on you, and I'm sure she is telling Santa what a sweet girl you are.

This week we started decorating and getting ready for the Christmas season. You are enjoying kicking off ornaments from your bouncy seat and watching Christmas shows with me. It is going to be a busy month, little girl!
At 7 months, you are rolling over and squealing.  This week you have started clicking your tongue.  You have learned how to put your paci back in your mouth.  You are eating everything from mangos to peas.  You love to play.  You are so fun to watch as you are just figuring out this great big world around you.

You still melt my heart and make me smile. I love you, Sweet Girl. Happy 7 months. They have been my happiest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment