Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

 Well, I suppose it is my anniversary.  It was this week, a year ago, that I was laid up in bed with a broken foot and trying to start a new hobby- writing a blog.  In celebration of my anniversary I'd like to reflect on the things that I have learned in this past year about life and myself.

1. I can follow a recipe.  But if all else fails, butter makes just about everything taste better.


2.  The love my family has for each other is strong and endless- no matter what.

3. I am a great teacher and I love what I do.

 4. I have absolutely nothing figured out, but I can learn from anyone.


5. In 2001, this wasn't exactly where I planned my life to be in 10 years.  This is even better.

To me, #5 really says it all.  Yeah, I have also learned some tough lessons this year.  Growing up is full of tough lessons, but regardless of the lesson- I have learned that I am truly, most definitely, without a doubt, so very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment