Sunday, September 7, 2014

4 Months New

I can't believe you've already been in our world for 4 months. Time, please slow down. This mama can't keep up. Sweet Girl, you continue to make our days brighter and our smiles wider. We can't get enough of you.

This month you have turned into quite the chatterbox weighing in at a whopping 11 pounds. You are learning so much every day!  You gurgle and coo all of the time. Your Nettie says you sound like a raccoon.Your constant smile still melts me.
You still love your hands- your right one in particular mesmerizes you.
You still love your bath, too. You are quite the splasher these days. You began eating cereal last week and you actually seem to like it. The first few times you wore more of it than you ate, but that's okay because you were cute doing it. You are starting to get the hang of it now.
You like to stand and look around, because you hate to miss any of the action. 
 
You are still working on rolling over.  You've got tummy to back down pat, and you are so close to rolling from back to tummy.

You spent an entire weekend with your daddy while your mama and your aunts went off to celebrate Nettie turning 60. We had a blast and I knew you were in the best hands.
Your Daddy did a great job with you even though many doubted him. You watched football and learned all of the Clemson Tigers' cheers. Okay, maybe not all of them. But I know your daddy was busy explaining to you what all the special teams needed to work on for this season. Nonetheless you've got yourself a good Daddy. You are his sunshine and he loves you ridiculously. But I mean, who wouldn't? You're crazy cute. 

This weekend your cousins came to visit. I think SAS is finally warming up to the idea of you.
 
 
 
 
I love you, sweet pea, and I'm so very thankful for you. 

1 comment:

  1. She melts me too and those pics of SAS and her are too much. That day will stick with me.

    ReplyDelete