Saturday, September 4, 2010

I Like Myself

Guidance Class Assignment:: Write 10 reasons why you like yourself.
by one of my all time favorite students

I like myself cause
I can rhyme anytime.
I like myself cause I can sleep in my bed
even though people call me a jug head.
I like burgers and chicken fiheatas (fajitas)
I like myself cause I'm a leader.
Don't talk to stranger
Talk to people I know.
If a stranger tri (try) to get me
I'm a call the popo (police).
I love education so I pay attention
I don't want to be like fuls (fools) in detention.
I love God.  He brought me in this world.
I love myself. I ant (ain't) worrying about getting a refurl (referral).
Treat people who you want to be treated and they'll do the same.
U can tell the Guidance Teacher don't play no games.
I love myself cause this is me.
I ant (ain't) got to be my friend cause this is me.
I can do anything always fast.
Love my family even when they send me to class.
Now I'm done so I'm going to pray.
Now this is just what I had to say.
Word.

1 comment:

  1. "I ain't got to be my friend cause this is me."
    What being comfortable in your own skin is all about. Love it.

    ReplyDelete